13 International Symposium on Concrete Roads
The German "InformationsZentrum Beton", together with EUPAVE and their partners are pleased to invite you to take part in the promising International Symposium on Concrete Roads with motto "Concrete connects" from 19 to 22 June 2018 in Berlin, Germany.
Click on the image to access the SAVE THE DATE flyer.
Themes of the Symposium:
- Theme 1: High axle-load areas
- Theme 2: Highways and truck parking areas
- Theme 3: Urban and rural roads, intersections and roundabouts
- Theme 4: Materials - Concrete for various applications
- Theme 5: Precast systems
- Theme 6: Maintenance strategies, assessment of structural capacity of concrete pavements
- Theme 7: Surface characteristics and modern methods of execution
- Theme 8: General reports on application of concrete pavements
- Theme 9: Quality control and testing
- Theme 10: Big Data - concepts to optimize the use of entire infrastructure networks
3 April 2017 -
Read the Call for abstracts of the 13th International Symposium for Concrete Roads here