13 International Symposium on Concrete Roads
The German "InformationsZentrum Beton", together with EUPAVE and their partners are pleased to invite you to take part in the promising International Symposium on Concrete Roads with motto "Concrete connects" from 19 to 22 June 2018 in Berlin, Germany.
Click on the image to access the SAVE THE DATE flyer.
Anyone interested is invited to submit an abstract - around 300 words, written in English - related to the themes listed below. You just have to fill in the "abstract submission form" and return it to email@example.com by 22 May 2017 at the latest.
- Theme 1: High axle-load areas
- Theme 2: Highways and truck parking areas
- Theme 3: Urban and rural roads, intersections and roundabouts
- Theme 4: Materials - Concrete for various applications
- Theme 5: Precast systems
- Theme 6: Maintenance strategies, assessment of structural capacity of concrete pavements
- Theme 7: Surface characteristics and modern methods of execution
- Theme 8: General reports on application of concrete pavements
- Theme 9: Quality control and testing
- Theme 10: Big Data - concepts to optimize the use of entire infrastructure networks
DOWNLOAD HERE THE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM
(in Word format)