There are three ways of joining EUPAVE:
- As a Full Member
- As an Associate Member
- As a Partner
FULL AND ASSOCIATE MEMBERS ARE
national and international associations, companies, federations or natural persons of whom the activity relates directly or indirectly to the European cement and concrete industry and the transport infrastructure in general.
When considering EUPAVE membership, we would like to inform you of the different advantages and benefits of joining our Association.
- Your company will be part of a European Association with easy access and contacts to the European institutions (Parliament and Commission).
- EUPAVE being member of the ERF, the European Union Road Federation, is informed when new rules and regulations for the European transport infrastructure are being discussed or developed.
- Access to EUPAVE’s General Assembly, Board, Committees and Working Groups
- Access to the EUPAVE Best Practices Working Group, where best practices in execution of concrete paving are discussed. Among our members, specialists in the field of concrete road paving, soil stabilisation, concrete safety barriers, etc. are represented. These technical information exchanges have proven to be of a great added value to all our members.
- Specific discounts for EUPAVE events and workshops, including the International Symposium on Concrete Roads
- Possibility to join international research projects
contractors, designers, road construction engineers, research institutes and academia.
When considering EUPAVE partnership, we would like to inform you of the different advantages and benefits of joining our Association.
- Exchange of know-how and best practice between industry stakeholders
- Participation in EUPAVE Best Practices Working Group
- Participation in site visits and other EUPAVE events (free or paying depending on event)
- €100 reduction for 1 person for International Symposium on Concrete Roads registration fee
- Announcement of partnership on EUPAVE website and in EUPAVE newsletter
- Free hard copies (3 of each) and soft copies of EUPAVE publications.
- Free access to proceedings of the previous International Symposia on Concrete Roads
Would you like more information regarding membership categories, fees and structure?
Send us your question(s) here