EUPAVE Annual Report 2017 is out!
The Annual Report provides an excellent overview of the work and objectives of EUPAVE in 2017. We are pleased that we can look back positively on this year and see that our work has been fruitful.
What happened in 2017:
- Guntert & Zimmerman, Britpave and CEMEX joined us as Associate Member and HeidelbergCement joined us as Full Member.
- We developed our new logo, website and newsletter.
- We published a new publication on “Achieving and maintaining the evenness of concrete pavement” and a leaflet on “Concrete Safety Barriers: a lifetime of safety”.
- We organised 4 workshops, 1 EU event and our 10-year anniversary event:
- EUPAVE Best Practices in Concrete Paving workshop, “The right concrete mix for the right surface”, 23 February 2017
- ECLIPS Workshop, “Innovative and Sustainable Concrete Pavements”, 23 Mars 2017
- EU Event, “Road infrastructure for connected, autonomous and electric vehicles”, 28 June 2017
- EUPAVE/FEBELCEM joint workshop on Slipform Paving at MATEXPO, 7 September 2017
- EUPAVE internal workshop on “Successes and Failures in promotion of concrete paving – learning from others”, 11 December 2017 and
- EUPAVE 10-year anniversary event, “The future of sustainable transport infrastructure in Europe” both part of our 10-year anniversary celebration
- We held a joint webinar with ISCP on “Best Practices of Concrete Overlays in the U.S.”.
- We represented EUPAVE in various events organised by stakeholders and European institutions