EUPAVE Annual Report 2018 is out!
The Annual Report provides an excellent overview of the work and objectives of EUPAVE in 2018. We are pleased that we can look back positively on this year and see that our work has been fruitful.
What happened in 2018:
- Givasa joined EUPAVE as Associate Member and Otto Brentzel, Chem-Crete and Haitsma Beton as Partners.
- 26 articles were posted on the website as well as publications, leaflets and a position paper.
- We published a new brochure “Concrete Safety Barriers: a safe and sustainable choice”, a new leaflet “Concrete: a Sustainable Partner of Urban Transport Infrastructure” and a new publication “A guide on the basic principles of Life-Cycle Cost Analysis of pavements’
- We organised 2 workshops, 2 worksite visits, 1 EU event, 1 Christmas Debate and of course the 13th International Symposium on Concrete Roads:
- EUPAVE “Concrete Safety Barriers: a Lifetime of Safety” workshop, 2 March 2018
- EUPAVE & SPECBEA workshop “Trends and developments of decorative concrete in the public space”, 26 April 2018
- EUPAVE 13th International Symposium on Concrete Roads, 19-22 June 2018
- EUPAVE Breakfast Debate “Tendering for sustainable construction in the circular economy”, 17 October 2018
- EUPAVE worksite visits of the E420-N5 Couvin, 9 and 15 November 2018
- EUPAVE Christmas Dinner debate 2018
- We represented EUPAVE in various events organised by stakeholders and European institutions