EUPAVE Annual Report 2019 is out!
The Annual Report provides an excellent overview of the work and objectives of EUPAVE in 2019. We are pleased that we can look back positively on this year and see that our work has been fruitful.
What happened in 2019:
- Roos Groep joined EUPAVE as Partner.
- 18 articles were posted on the website as well as publications, leaflets and a position paper.
- 6 newsletters were sent out.
- We published our first infographic “Concrete Pavements Make Road More Sustainable” and two publications:
- “Roller compacted concrete: making concrete pavements available to the whole pavement building industry” and
- “Vehicle Restraint Systems on the A55 and A483 Trunk Roads”.
- We organised 3 workshops, 1 worksite visits, 1 EU event, 1 Christmas Debate and 2 webinars:
- Visit of Japanese delegation to Belgian continuously reinforced concrete pavements (CRCP), 28 January – 1 February 2019
- EUPAVE Webinar “Circular economy in practice – EUPAVE’s first webinar on the use of recycled concrete aggregates”, 7 February 2019
- EUPAVE Webinar “Sustainability Assessment of Infrastructure”, 5 June 2019
- EUPAVE Workshop on Best Practices “Hydraulically Bound Base Layers & Roller Compacted Concrete Pavements”, 18 June 2019
- FEBELCEM/EUPAVE workshop on “Two-layer concrete pavements” at MATEXPO 2019, 12 September 2019
- EUPAVE workshop on “Long-Life and Circular Concrete Pavements for Sustainable Cities and Regions”, PIARC XXVIth World Road Congress, 7 October 2019
- EUPAVE Debate “Sustainable roads towards 2050 carbon neutrality”, 11 December 2019
- EUPAVE Christmas Dinner debate 2019
- We represented EUPAVE in various events organised by stakeholders and European institutions