EUPAVE Workshop at PIARC 26th World Road Congress
EUPAVE will give a workshop on “Long-Life and Circular Concrete Pavements for Sustainable Cities and Regions” during the upcoming PIARC 26th World Road Congress in Abu Dhabi from 6 to 10 October 2019.
The event, taking place Monday 7 October pm, will address questions related to the various principles of circular economy and sustainability related to concrete roads such as:
- How to achieve long-life concrete pavement through proper design and construction?
- Which are the available techniques for a pavement preservation strategy, both in terms of structural performance and driving comfort?
- How can concrete roads be introduced in a country with limited experience and equipment?
- Which possibilities does concrete offer for urban and interurban applications?
- What are the environmental benefits of pervious concrete pavements?
- What is a removable urban pavement and what are the advantages?
André Jasienski, Managing Director of FEBELCEM will chair the event while Luc Rens, Managing Director of EUPAVE and Member of PIARC TC E2 will moderate the discussion.
You can find below the programme of the event:
For more information on the conference, please visit the PIARC World Road Congress’s website or PIARC website.