REGISTRATION OPEN for the 14th International Symposium on Concrete Roads!
The registration to the 14th International Symposium on Concrete Roads is open! Come to Krakow and meet with concrete road experts from all the world.
Early bird tickets are available until 28 February 2023.
Reflected in the event programme, the motto of this year’s Symposium is “CONCRETE ROADS TO A GREEN WORLD”. There will be over 60 presentations on 11 themes including:
- Concrete roads and the green deal
- Concrete roads and the circular economy
- Concrete roads and economic aspects
- Concrete roads and society
- Innovative concepts for concrete roads
- Materials and pavement design
- High axle-load areas
- Urban applications
- Maintenance and preservation strategies and techniques
- Case studies
and 2 special sessions on Base layers and Concrete block paving. A workshop “Concrete Roads 4.0” will also be organised during the 3-days event.
In addition to the presentations, 4 technical visits:
- S52 concrete pavements in tunnels
- Section of the concrete A1 Pyrzowice-Częstochowa motorway under construction
- Demonstration of OAT concrete pavement finishing
- Local concrete roads and bicycle paths in Skawina and Tarnow